Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:01 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

LumaFusion 1.4.5 is now available on the App Store. This update fixes issues with exports.
LumaFX and LumaClip 2.3.1 are now available on the App Store. This fixes export problem for iOS 9 users

Post subject: Scrub to black
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:42 pm 

Good afternoon all. I'm the new guy here and first wanted to say thank you to the devs for this incredible piece of software. It's allowed me to continue working on my personal film projects with more flexibility than iMovie and more portability than Final Cut X.

All this said, I'm having issues with the video scrubber. When I scrub, after 2 seconds the video turns black and skips to the end of the clip. This only occurs for the clip preview and not in the actual project. This is also only prevalent when using footage that was converted in Handbrake. I've tried converting the video with several different settings, including those found on this site, but I'm unable to produce a converted clip that doesn't make LumaFusion act funky. Any help on this would make editing a much easier task.

Thanks again and keep up the awesome work!

P.S. I can post a video if need be.
P.P.S. I've just remembered that it only happens with the scrub wheel. If I drag the start and end point keyframe markers, I'm able to scrub the video just fine.

Post subject: Re: Scrub to black
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:49 am 

Fixed in 1.4.5

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Scrub to black
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Grubmeyer

I'm glad that it is all working again for you.
Sorry to not have responded earlier to your post.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch