|Luma Touch Support Forums
|Couple of bugs in 1.4.1
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Varo [ Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:49 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Couple of bugs in 1.4.1|
First of all, thank you for the welcome update.
Here are a few things that need to be fixed.
1. The estimation of the file size before creating the movie does not properly update when the bitrate or fpr setting is changed. Only after adjusting the video size at last will it show different file sizes.
2. project archive only has TWO ??? fields now. " All Media or trimmed ". On both occasions it shows the same file size. !!???!!
3. when adding voice over I can no longer import from audioshare?
4. there is a typo. In the settings menu before writing a movie it says "ESTMATE". You are missing an "I".
5. while is says "writing Project" (archiving large files) the user is confronted with a simple screen and no status bar on how much longer the process takes. It would be great to include a timer, clock or etc.
The highest available resolution now is 1080? Before it was 2k for ipad mini 2.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC-07:00|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited