Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:26 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Maybe this is already a thing and I missed it, but it would be great to be able to delete the whole folders in the imported tab rather than selecting each file in each folder.

EDIT:
Actually same goes for importing whole folders so I don't have to select each file, wait for them to download them move onto the next folder.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:42 pm 

I’d also like to know how to delete imported folders. I have several empty folders now and can’t do anything with them. It would be good to be able to rename folders and re organise imports within those folders, don’t suppose you’ve been able to do anything like this have you?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Officially.Colin

yes, both the ideas you have are good. I will add to the wishlist, if they aren't there already.

Danielcarrot, In the latest release of software (1.4.x), empty project folders should automatically disappear.
If that is not the case, then try closing the app and re-starting it.

Let me know what happens please

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 pm 

Quote:
Hello Officially.Colin

yes, both the ideas you have are good. I will add to the wishlist, if they aren't there already.

Danielcarrot, In the latest release of software (1.4.x), empty project folders should automatically disappear.
If that is not the case, then try closing the app and re-starting it.

Let me know what happens please

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

Just tried closing and re opening the app and had no joy, I’ve attached an image to show you where exactly I mean about the empty folders.

And also I’ve attached a photo of capability to rename, share and delete LUTs. This would be a good feature to have within the imported folders section as over time I can see it getting very cluttered with folders that you no longer want/need.

Attachments:
349C58B0-5D9E-4139-9075-C258858C8BEC.jpeg
349C58B0-5D9E-4139-9075-C258858C8BEC.jpeg [ 2.04 MiB | Viewed 140 times ]
0FF4BCE6-D758-4DC1-A580-063DDBE0687D.jpeg
0FF4BCE6-D758-4DC1-A580-063DDBE0687D.jpeg [ 1.9 MiB | Viewed 140 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Danielcarrot

that is interesting about your empty folders.

The only way that I was able to reproduce this problem is by using iMazing on my laptop and deleting the contents of the imported folder. But even so, the empty folder disappeared after re-starting the app.

It's puzzling. My only thought would be to do a re-install of the app at a convenient moment (it will delete all imported media, user titles, user FX and so on, so be careful when you do this).

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch