Luma Touch Support Forums

Luma Touch (luma-touch.com) provides support and a great community for Luma Touch apps. Email info@luma-touch.com to get the registration code (or find it in the app store description).
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:06 am

All times are UTC-07:00

LumaFusion 1.3.6 is now available on the App Store. This update improves editing performance and fixes a few issues.
LumaFX and LumaClip 2.3.1 are now available on the App Store. This fixes export problem for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:32 am 

Hi,

I'm new to luma fusion so it maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm making a music video with some quite agressive editing with short and quick transitions with quite a lot of blank spaces. The problem I seem to have is that occasionally when I preview my work the clips don't seem to match the beat where I placed them. Sometimes it's ok but mostly it seems to drift, which is more notable for the vocal parts with video clips of mouthed words which don't match. I realise that perhaps the visual audio wave file might not be an accurate representation of the music so I've been relying on sonic cues putting flashes on drum beats etc but as I say when I preview it's not where I put them. I can only think that there is an issue either with the preview panel? Any ideas. Any help greatly appreciated.

FR for audio scrubbing and accurate wave file representation.

I'd also like a tempo grid like my music daw has, tho probably not very helpful for music which isn't rigidly electronic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:39 am 

I've just rendered it and it's so very frustratingly out of sync despite my best efforts to lay the images where the beats and vocals are. :(

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:10 am 
Adept
Adept

Just to check you are not using Bluetooth headphones or similar when editing as the playback delay during editing will mean an out of sync final video export?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:43 am 

I'm definitely not using anything other than monitoring from iPad speakers. I plotted all my clips along the wav file or at least where I could hear the beats and hear the words but there is a seriously bad drift on play back and render, I'm not entirely sure what to do other than scrap the project and try again, but I'm not looking forward to hours of editing I did all over again. Also I haven't made any changes to the speed or pitch of the wav file. It's one continuous track.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:54 am 
Adept
Adept

The first thing is to make sure that ALL audio files and audio tracks have the same samplerate (and preferably not mp3), and all videos have the same fps.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Resq85

I got your email and responded to you there.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch