Luma Touch Support Forums

Luma Touch (luma-touch.com) provides support and a great community for Luma Touch apps. Email info@luma-touch.com to get the registration code (or find it in the app store description).
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:16 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

LumaFusion 1.3.6 is now available on the App Store. This update improves editing performance and fixes a few issues.
LumaFX and LumaClip 2.3.1 are now available on the App Store. This fixes export problem for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:38 pm 

I just discovered the two finger clip split shortcut, is there a similarly fast and efficient touch shortcut to toggle payback, tapping play/pause icon under the preview window seems to be the only option, but this touch target is kinda small,

You can tap a blank part of the timeline to pause the playhead (with a painful amount of lag I might add) but there dosent seem to be an equally fast way to start playback again.

Tapping the video preview window makes sense to me as a fast and obvious way to toggle playback, tapping it currenty dosent do anything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Strange

there isn't any other way to start play in the app, unless you have a keyboard connected to your device. The keyboard would give you access to the space bar for play / pause as well as K and L for the timeline and J,K and L for source clips.

I like your idea though and I will put it in our feature request database.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch