Thank for the reply. I did figure out where the audio is coming from. It is coming from one of the clips that I have later in the edit. One of the clips that I have the volume all the way down on. I did pull all clips out from the area in question, and re-added them and re-edited, but oddly enough, it was still there in the final.
I can't wait to see the new version. This app is going to be amazing, and really help me mobilize my workflow!
Also, from the GH5, I only use 8 bit, but do use 60fps. I will have to see what the bitrate is, and will adjust accordingly, but I think I must have it set OK, because everything looked great. The only issue was the audio.
I do want to mention as well, that it timed out twice trying to send the final straight to YouTube. I ended up having to download 3 different versions and send them to their specific platforms manually. So, it would be nice if we could export multiple versions at once to save time.
Also, if you need help beta testing, I am happy to do that. I know that with betas, you can get issues, but I am used to that. I just need to be able to do certain things, or I will not be able to use this as my main workflow, and I REALLY
Ok thanks again, and have a great day!