Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:43 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:25 pm 
Adept
Adept

Hi there.
The resulting sound amplitude values of a single clip or the entire track in the mixer should be considered as the maximum sound value in the cross-dissolve transition.
It is not so now.
When I remove the sound of a clip or reduce the sound to a minimum (or by the mixer for total track), and then apply a cross-dissolve to it, in the first half of the cross-dissolve part the sound appears fading from it's original value (in the final render).

Attachments:
CrossDissolve-restores-sound.jpg
CrossDissolve-restores-sound.jpg [ 108.74 KiB | Viewed 178 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:01 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello lumaluke

yes, this is a known issue in 1.3.x version.
We are fixing these issues by re-designing the way audio works in our next release 1.4.x

In the meantime, the things to try are trimming either the incoming or out going clip by a frame or two, or the duration of the dissolve by a frame or two.
Or, if possible move clips to another track.

For example, in your screen shot you might try moving the 2nd video clip up one track, then place the dissolve on that clip, or keyframe the blending option in the 'frame and fit' editor.

let me know what happens

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:37 pm 
Adept
Adept

Thank you Androu!.
I tried to trim several frames of the junction of clips in the transition. It did not help.
–°ould not find out that the bug only appears on the main video track.
I will definitely test your advice in the next project. This project is already finished.
I just once again exported the resulting audio track and muted this piece in Auria.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry lumaluke,

we will have 1.4 out soon, and that ought to fix those issues for good. Glad you had a workaround

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch