Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:32 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:41 am 
Adept
Adept

I really like the kind of love that developers put into the application. It is felt.

First of all, I want to pay attention to keyframing.
You have made a wonderful opportunity: to create layers with different properties within one title.
As a result, one title can contain differently formatted elements.
But key frames are assigned only to the entire group of layers. Now they can not be assigned to each layer separately.
That is, it is still impossible to assign keyframes to separate the layers movement.
And there are only two additional video tracks.
That in the end severely limits the possibilities of compositing.
:idea: The creative capabilities of the application will grow very much, if you make it possible to keyframe each layer.

The second proposal concerns the improvement of the way of display and visual correlation of the keyframes with each other.
I will explain on the example of my first LumaFusion clip :arrow: Clip
I attach a link to the project archive :arrow: Contemplation archive

Two texts are related to each other, but appear subordinate.
Now it had to be done on two additional video tracks.
And it was difficult to relate the keyframes of one text to another "blindly", writing down timings of each keyframe.
:idea: I believe that another very important improvement of the application will be an optional display of all keyframes on the timeline (or in the matrix of a separate window), where the keyframes will be "magnetized" to each other when moving and will have different assigned colors (like subclips).

:idea: The last wish for today :-) about the possibility to enter numerical values of parameters, because it is very difficult to stop at the exact desired value. For example, this is very conveniently done in the application Shapr3D:
https://youtu.be/xmAjvfNL9mA
See from the 13th second.

LumaFusion is now the best. I wish all of us that it becomes even better and more convenient, expanding the community and our creative possibilities!
Thank you all for your attention.

Last edited by lumaluke on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:33 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi lumaluke

Some good suggestions there

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 am 
Adept
Adept

I agree, good suggestions but it would also be beneficial if the number of tracks could be increased on more powerful hardware such as the new iPad Pros. Upping the limit to four or five video and audio tracks would be very welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello lumaluke

thanks for your post, all good ideas.

All the things you mention are in our future wishlist database, so we will be implementing these things at some point. I will add your notes to the existing database.

Regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:34 am 
Adept
Adept

Thank you, knobbydave for support, donka for an important addition and Androu for accepting ideas and information that they are already in the database.
It is very pleasant and important that the company is so attentive to users' requests. This gives rise to a reciprocal desire to help in the development of the application. :!:

On the second idea there is an important addition:
If you add the quantization function for keyframes, as rhythmic quantization on the audio track base linked to the main video clip, (like in the music DAW), the task of synchronizing key events between sound and video will be much easier.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks lumaluke

we have that idea in our database too, that is, visual effect parameters reacting to music/audio.

Great idea that I would love to use

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 pm 
Adept
Adept

I'll add one more wish ;)
When shooting video on iPhone / iPad, a better sound is recorded separately on an external recorder. Synchronization of such a track is performed manually by sound markers (claps). Is it possible to provide such basic synchronization automatically, as the :arrow: PluralEyes does?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello lumaluke

sorry, your comment slipped by me. I've added this to the database. Seems like it was not already in there, surprisingly enough

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch