Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:28 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Post subject: Re: .fcpxml export?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:13 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Also

How about you all ask 'the other software companies' to enable spryzip files to be importable into their software :D :D :D

... I can guess the answer you will get :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:42 am 

I created an account just to come and say that I need this feature, too. The day it becomes available will be the day I purchase LumaFusion.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:52 pm 

This function would help me out SO much! to do a rough edit and cut of the clips and then be able to import it into Final Cut to do last edit and effects. I would not mind to pay a bit extra for this function, and I dont think I am alone as I can see in this forum needing this.

I showed this to a friend who works professional with movies and he sais also it would help him so much to be able to do a rouhh trim of teh clips and then to import it into a computer. Final Cut is used by many companies so its often mandetory to use this software in teh end for more people to work with the files.

for MY point it would be enough to just export a file with info about trim and order of clips. I can have the clips with exact naming already imported in Final cut if this would help.

REALLY looking forward to this update or add on to Lumafusion. Its an awesome software and adding this feature would make it used by MANY professionals I think, to do a first edit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:57 pm 
Novice
Novice

I would pay a monthly subscription for this option, as well as many other options that need implementing. If there was different options for add ons for individual extras then people could pick and choose what they need and are willing to pay multiple subscriptions. This way less advanced users only see the current options and pay the outright cost for the app. The extra options won’t be available so won’t confuse them.