Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:25 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

Post subject: Cocoa Error -1
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:57 am 

Hi,

in my latest project I want to render the output to the photo App, unfortunately the render end at 0.01s before the very end of the project and stops with an error message: "Cocoa Error -1" Error while uploading the video

How can I fix this ?

Post subject: Re: Cocoa Error -1
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:42 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Simineon

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but sometimes Apples AVFoundation 'gets stuck'

It could be due to this

Have you tried 'force closing' all apps and restarting your iThing?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Simineon,

Sorry you are having this problem. The cocoa error is a general error so doesn't give us much info to go on, however if you can do a Project Archive for us we will take a look at your project and figure out what the problem is. I will send you information on how to get a project to us. Look for a mail from info@luma-touch.com

Historically there have been some clips that iOS will play, but it doesn't like the first frame of the clip to be exported from a timeline. So one thing to check is whether there are any clips you have used the very first frame of. If you have, double tap to use the slip trimmer to eliminate the first frame, or trim in another way.

Also, if Dave's suggestion and the one above doesn't work you could try to find the problem like this:

Make a duplicate of your project and then delete the second half and try to export it
Do the same again but delete the first half and try to export it.
Does one half work and the other half not work? If you continue a couple more times you may be able to narrow this down to a certain clip that is causing problems. It may also be the clip at the timecode of the problem, so check carefully at that area.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:36 am 

Hi Terri,

thanks for your support, I did the upload to your box account this morning (including edited media). You may find any hints in that project.

Best regards
Thomas

BTW: I already restarted my iDevice several times before posting my first call for help ;)