Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:09 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:31 am 

Hi, I'm trying to save my first project to a video file and get "Error uploading video", but it plays normally in the video editor.

(fortunately, other projects work fine, it's just this one)

The project uses a mixture of sources, all 1080p:

.mov from a (first gen.) Polaroid XS100
.wav recorded on a Huawei smartphone
.mp4 from Cinema FV-5 on another Huawei smartphone

The .wav is used for double-system audio for the Polaroid XS100

As a side note, I first tried to create the same project with iMovie and it also failed at rendering (this is the reason I bought LumaTouch!)

I will try to recreate the project one source at a time to see if one particular clip is causing the problem, but would like to know other's opinion on how to handle this kind of situation.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Thomedes,

Does it stop at a certain time in the export? Sometimes if you look at the timecode of the failure on the export window you can pin-point the file that is causing the problem.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:27 am 
Novice
Novice

Hello I have same problem...
I created a video from different sources (all are imported videos from myCloud) and now it always show a message that it cannot be uploaded. It always happend at the end of export. Is there any fix to this?

It works for me if all videos are in one photo album (even if they are from different cameras) but this are older videos which was downloaded to WD myCloud and dhen imported into Luma fusion. Please help it took me few days to create this project....

Thank you.