Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:29 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:20 pm 

First of all. Luma Touch is great! I've tried many video editors on iOS, and really enjoy using this app.
I have 2 feature requests that would make my life easier.

Blend modes - in addition to adjusting the opacity of layers, the ability to use additive, subtractive, overlay, or other blending modes would be very helpful.

Key framing for each item in a title - Currently you can add shapes and images to titles, and control positions and attributes to create a composition. However, when you keyframe positions or effects, you can only keyframe the entire title with all text and graphic elements locked together. Enabling individual keyframe control of position/effects attributes for each shape, image, and text element in a title would allow the creation of sophisticated motion graphic titles. (which could also be used for templates).

Also, I'm in favor of the requests for size cropping of video clips, and numerical input for values (in addition to the current sliders).

Keep up the great work!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks Kimo808,

We have blend modes and title animations in our backlog. We will eventually get those things but may need to do something dedicated to titles for having animations on every layer of a title. It would be incredibly powerful, but probably a bit too much for keeping the app real time and stable and with 3 tracks that can also be animated.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your wishes and feedback.