Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:24 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.0 is now available in the App Store. This is a massive new update that doubles the number of tracks for video and audio, streamlines the user interface, and much more.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:41 pm 

I watched this video a few weeks ago and have tried to duplicate it but can't figure out how he was able to change the aspect and not have to make any additional changes.

I contacted Lumatouch and was given steps but the steps indicated that the media would be cut off on the sides. And now I have black bars at the top and bottom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te7WrqbgBdU&t=113s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:53 pm 
Novice
Novice

I was actually surprised to run into this issue as well with 2.0. In previous versions, I could copy a video I’d created in 16:9 for YouTube (for example), set the new project frame aspect to 1:1 for an Instagram video, and all the clips would be cropped appropriately. Now, however, it looks like the Fit/Fill settings aren’t working correctly or something, because as dabottom305 mentioned, clipss needs to be adjusted manually to remove the letterboxing. This makes things very tedious on a video with dozens of individual clips, because the issue doesn’t appear to affect all clips, just some of them. I’ll post again if I discover more or a workaround.