Hi, there may have been a miscommunication about this issue here at Luma Touch. This isn't a known issue. We have had a known issue with some FiLMiC clips reporting wrong frame rates, but that should be fixed in 1.7.4. I think what you're seeing here is something else. When you airdrop the clip to the iPad, it's going to store it in Photos and may be doing some type of conversion on the transfer. One thing you could try is to start a quick project on the iPhone in LumaFusion (making sure the frame rates are correct), then airdrop the Project Archive to the iPad which will open in LumaFusion and the frame rates should remain correct.
If you do have clips that are showing the wrong frame rate, and can send a link where we can download them to email@example.com
, I'll take a look and see if I can determine why this happening.
So I did a quick test following your instructions. I made a new project adding both old and new clips shot at 4k 60fps on my iPhone 8 Plus, imported to LumaFusion via Filmic Pro (not ios Photo). Once imported, the clips are indeed still showing at 66.67fps, although a couple clip did came out right at 60fps but they were all shot in the same setting which is odd. As I mentioned, this frame issue didn’t happened in my iPhone before, but now I notice it every since I updated LumaFusion to 1.7.4, but that’s just my guess.
Next, I then airdropped the project archive to my iPad and the results are the same, the clips that were 66.67fps on my iPhone remained at 66.67fps. So this leads me to believe it is not necessarily the IOS Photo app that is causing this.
I will email this video to you for your reference, thanks.