Luma Touch Support Forums

Luma Touch (luma-touch.com) provides support and a great community for Luma Touch apps. Email info@luma-touch.com to get the registration code (or find it in the app store description).
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:30 am

All times are UTC-07:00

LumaFusion 1.3.2 is now available on the App Store! This update includes a number of targeted bug fixes and improvements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:46 am 

In text, Fusion can add many layers for Text, but it just can animate for text group, can not animation for each layer. So if it can, it's more interesting...
Also, when import from Google Drive, all image showed out include all images in delete bin. It's too confuse so should to show current images only.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

We will eventually get to animating layers within the title, but initial tests showed it may be too much and may cause instability - so this is an area we will have to work on and test heavily before we can do it.

Thanks for the info about Google Drive and the trash bin. I'll test that out. I'm guessing we get a list from Google Drive and I'm not sure if we have any control over what they provide us, but I will check on it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:55 am 

Recently, I didn't use this until now, too many update, really interesting because can save a lot of time. Thanks for your hard working and listening the users.

P/S: remind about seed bar when screen full mode. Now, when full mode just play, cannot fast and forward.
Also, just small thing, project list show by square thump with title like pinnacal better than long like now :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:36 am 

Now, I'm using this app to make project and found out 1 problem.
When I make the text/shape, I moved the object in Frame & Size but when I come to T, the object auto mave to center. I think, like that, it's not good. In this case, I don't know correct position to edit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:54 am 
Site Admin

When you are in the Title Editor, we always show the original title, untransformed, so that you can effectively create the title card, then you can animate it in Frame & Fit (otherwise, the title might be offscreen). In the future we may add more display controls to let you switch to an 'in-context' view as well as solo view of the title.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:20 am 

:o in T (titles editor), if I move the object from A to B, come to Frame & Size is no problem, position is also move to B.
But If I move the object in Frame & Size from A to B, after that come to T, the position will jump back to original A
Anyway, I just want to inform you to know this situation :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:26 pm 

New version has been released, really appreciate team... even I don't understand what are new features in this version because I see all same as before version :D

Anyway, I got problem more when work with text and paragraph so I would like to request more. Sorry to make your team confuse.

When I have long paragraph, the text is not auto go to next line, the text only one line and make long line. So if can, please consider automatic jump to next line.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:57 pm 

Hey user, no need to be sorry ... keep your ideas coming

So are you pasting text into your title and you want it to automatically wrap to fill the box rather than resize the box (which can go off screen)?

If you just had too much text to fit in the box at your chosen font size you would need it to make the font smaller to make it fit - would that be ok?