If you are getting errors during export, please check the following:
1. Make sure you have plenty of storage space available on your iPhone or iPad (in the Settings app, go to General, Storage & iCloud Usage)
2. Try creating a simple project with one or two clips, and export at 1080p, with the Economy quality setting. If even that doesn't work, we recommend closing all background apps, and restarting your iPhone or iPad.
3. If you've adjusted the speed of clips in your project, try opening the Speed editor for one of those clips, and un-check the 'Maintain Audio Pitch' option, then export again.
4. If you are using Zoom Blur Transitions in your project along with Speed adjusted clips, we have found that this may cause problems in some cases. Try replacing your Zoom Blur transitions with Cross Dissolves
5. If you're still unable to export, please contact us in the forums or at email@example.com