Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:49 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:04 am 

Hello,

Initially, I was very impressed with this app, being able to edit 4K footage shot with my inspire2.

However, as soon as I try to do anything more than trimming each clip on the timeline, it will hardly play in the preview window. For example, as soon as I add a few transitions between the clips it just sort of freezes at the transitions, then continues to play so you can’t tell if it cuts to the music.

iPad is fairly empty - as only used for droning.

Is this normal?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello DroneSam

Can you tell me more about the 4K footage, which codec were you recording with, frame rate, Mbytes/second etc?

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:23 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

This doesn't help - much

I have a P3S drone which does 2.7k (or thereabouts) and it's silky smooth editing on my iPad Pro with IOS 11.0.3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:52 am 

Quote:
Hello DroneSam

Can you tell me more about the 4K footage, which codec were you recording with, frame rate, Mbytes/second etc?

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch
Hi Androu - once it had been on the timeline a while, strangely it sorted itself out and I could add as many transitions and effects as I liked and it would play back fine.

Linked to this though, I was editing something yesterday where I muted some of the clips in the timeline. However, when I played back the preview - some of the clips hadn’t retained the audio settings so that I kept having to revisit and correct them. Sometimes just muting and unmuting was enough but it wouldn’t retain this info. I had to make sure that this was the last thing I checked before exporting the final video. (It was a mixture of iPhone 6S and GoPro footage).

Are you aware of this bug?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Did the clips show the wrong setting (muted versus not-muted), or just play-back and export incorrectly?

If you close the app (double-click the home button and swipe up on LumaFusion's screenshot) then start it again, does the problem go away, or does it still happen?

If it's reproducible, we'd love to have you send us the project so we can try and reproduce here. Just email us at support@luma-touch.com and we'll send you instructions.

Thanks.