Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:15 pm

All times are UTC-07:00


To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.4 is now available in the App Store


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 615 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:11 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 4:12 am
Posts: 81
Quote:
Okay

Let's take this slowly

Does the 3rd (last copy of the project) play?

And does everything seem to be there?
Yes it does play, and everything seems to be there


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 2982
Location: A small island off the coast of Europe
Okay

Take a deep breath

Check and let me know the free space (I know its not much)

Delete project 1 and 2

Check and let me know the free space (don't panic if it's not much changed)

Check that project 3 - the only remaining one plays

Report back

_________________
.. Good things come to those who wait


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:24 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 4:12 am
Posts: 81
Quote:
Okay

Take a deep breath

Check and let me know the free space (I know its not much)

Delete project 1 and 2

Check and let me know the free space (don't panic if it's not much changed)

Check that project 3 - the only remaining one plays

Report back
OK, iPad now is saying this: 31.7GB of 32 used (yikes!) and in settings, warning sign that the ipad storage is full.

Where do I delete Project 1 and 2 from (have to say, pretty worried about that mate!)

Beej


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 2982
Location: A small island off the coast of Europe
Go to the project page (the one where you've got the 3 projects showing under each other)

Tap the top one once to select it
There's a recycle bin at the bottom 6th icon from the left
Tap the bin to delete project 1

You should now have just 2 projects showing

Tap the top one (which was previously the second one)
Tap the bin to delete it

You should now only have version 3 left

Just double check it still works

Report the free space back (don't panic if it's not much different)

... standing by ....

_________________
.. Good things come to those who wait


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:37 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 4:12 am
Posts: 81
Quote:
Go to the project page (the one where you've got the 3 projects showing under each other)

Tap the top one once to select it
There's a recycle bin at the bottom 6th icon from the left
Tap the bin to delete project 1

You should now have just 2 projects showing

Tap the top one (which was previously the second one)
Tap the bin to delete it

You should now only have version 3 left

Just double check it still works

Report the free space back (don't panic if it's not much different)

... standing by ....
OK, done all that. Free space now is 5.5GB iPad reads: 26.5GB of 32GB
All seems to play fine . . . . .


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 2982
Location: A small island off the coast of Europe
Okay, lets see if we can find/get rid of any more stuff

Next bit

Check that 'Deleted Files' is empty(ish) like you did before and report back

_________________
.. Good things come to those who wait


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:45 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 4:12 am
Posts: 81
Quote:
Okay, lets see if we can find/get rid of any more stuff

Next bit

Check that 'Deleted Files' is empty(ish) like you did before and report back
Yep, all empty....


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 2982
Location: A small island off the coast of Europe
Just to satisfy my OCD :D :D :D on the 'Projects' page tap the filename and rename it Master

(that's just for me - there's no other point :lol: :lol: )

Then open the project

Tap the 'gear icon' to open Help and Settings
Tap Cleanup

Can you do a screen grab for me at that point

... standing by ...

_________________
.. Good things come to those who wait


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:58 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 4:12 am
Posts: 81
Quote:
Just to satisfy my OCD :D :D :D on the 'Projects' page tap the filename and rename it Master

(that's just for me - there's no other point :lol: :lol: )

Then open the project

Tap the 'gear icon' to open Help and Settings
Tap Cleanup

Can you do a screen grab for me at that point

... standing by ...
Master it is! ;). And here is the screen from Cleanup page...
Attachment:
83E192C8-4B13-4972-8998-9CB7D426BBFE.png
83E192C8-4B13-4972-8998-9CB7D426BBFE.png [ 262.33 KiB | Viewed 106 times ]


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 2982
Location: A small island off the coast of Europe
Okay, thanks

Using the Files app

Files
On My iPad
LumaFusion >

You should see a few directories (about 6 or 7)

Look in UserMedia and show me what's in there
And LibraryMedia please

... standing by ...

_________________
.. Good things come to those who wait


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 615 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited