Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:06 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.6 is now available on the App Store, adding integrated WD Wireless drive support to the library as well as other improvements.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 am 
Novice
Novice

Hello!

Not sure if this feature is already present in LumaFusion, but it sure would be nice to be able to perform a "mass change" of a particular Size/Position attribute for all key frames for a given clip. I often find myself needing to go back to adjust the clip size and/or the X/Y position of many key frames I've inserted since I may determine a more optimal value as I start working through the clip. For instance, I may first "believe" I need to size the clip at 115% and will insert keyframes (moving X/Y positions as appropriate) ... but then 20 key frames into my edit, I determine that 125% would be a better zoom/size value. I then have to go back to each of the preceeding 20 key frames and one by one, set each one of them to my new 125% value. Of course, if X/Y positions may need to change since that's relative to the chosen zoom level and my particular Region of Interest for a given clip.

Ultimately...anything that could be done to "mass edit" certain keyframe size/position attributes would be sweet!

- Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:57 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Ultimately...anything that could be done to "mass edit" certain keyframe size/position attributes would be sweet!
Bumping...

Any thoughts from the LumaFusion Team as to if this feature exists or if it can be considered for a future update?