Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:54 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.4 is now available on the App Store. This update includes major fixes for audio sync issues that users have experienced in some projects

LumaFX 2.5 is now available on the App Store. This adds new ways to import media, and fixes the issue with importing LUTs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:45 am 
Novice
Novice

Hi... is there a reasoning that my imported videos do not show up with the most recently imported to the top left of the thumbnail views? I can work around it but it would be much easier to find what I just imported if it was put at the top of the list of videos.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:13 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Jack

Page 17 of the manual says:

Imported media in LumaFusion will be organized by provider name (ie: Dropbox, Box, etc.) and the parent folder from that provider.

Page 18 of the manual says:

LumaFusion organizes imported media from other apps in the Imported folder organized by the name of the app that shared the file.

Does that help?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Jack Neat

When you say your 'imported' videos, the term imported is specific in LumaFusion and assumes that you imported the video from cloud storage for example.

But your description of the issue makes me think that you are looking in the Photos library. The 'top left' is usually where the most recent things in the Photos library show up. However, there are some issues with this.
Lets say that you shot video footage on a DSLR over a period of a couple of weeks in January of this year. You then used the SD card reader which plugs into the iPad and automatically opens the Photos app and lets you import your media into it.
When you open LumaFusion, all that footage will be date stamped with the day that you shot the footage. So it won't show up in the top left necessarily. You would have to scroll down to find the date that the video was shot.

Let me know if this is the case or not.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:58 am 
Novice
Novice

I am referring to a bunch of videos that I imported from the same folder from my iCloud storage. So rather than listing them in the order I imported them, newest up top and oldest at the bottom, the files are seemingly showing up randomly. They are not listed in the order they were saved to iCloud and they aren't listed in order of size. They are also not appearing in the order that they were actually created on my mac.

I guess I would like more control in Lumafusion directly, ignoring any predetermined placement set by what the manual states. I'd just like to see my videos in the order that I imported them from iCloud.