Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.6 is now available on the App Store, adding integrated WD Wireless drive support to the library as well as other improvements.

Post subject: some wierd bug
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:28 pm 

NEW VIDEO
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAAsYY1TgFY[/youtube]

whatch the complete video

i have the newest lumafusion version (1.6)
i use it on my ipad pro 2gen
happens on mp4 and MOV

Last edited by Nothin works on Thu May 10, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:42 pm 
Adept
Adept

I’m sorry you had trouble with the app. You are obviously very frustrated and tired.
I don’t have time to figure out your video but it seems that maybe the preview isn’t working?
Clips from some sources can behave differently or maybe there is a bug in the new version of LumaFusion (it has only just been released)
Maybe you could briefly describe the problem (even in your own language if that’s easier).
It would also be useful to know what sort of video clips you are using - the source.
I have used Luma Fusion for many years and I can assure you that the developers will be very happy to help you as soon as they can.
I know how frustrating it is when you are working on an important project and something doesn’t work but be patient if you can because for most of us LumaFusion is a great app.
If you just want to leave a complaint and still get a refund you can certainly get one in the normal way from Apple but that would be a pity.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:16 pm 

Quote:
I don’t have time to figure out your video but it seems that maybe the preview isn’t working?
the problem is that the video preview does glitching around, most time I have black screen (in video editing were I make key frames) and this makes video editing impossible. and on the end of the video were I want to save the video and render it, it says "There was an error reading media in your project..."
Quote:
or maybe there is a bug in the new version of LumaFusion (it has only just been released)
no in the previous version I had the same problems (I thought it will be fixed in the new version)
Quote:
It would also be useful to know what sort of video clips you are using - the source.
I testet it with mp4 and MOV videos, same problem.

EDIT:
i just figured something out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAAsYY1TgFY there are more details in the video

Last edited by Nothin works on Thu May 10, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:39 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Nothin works

All of what Mark said.

Sorry you’re having problems

You seem pretty proficient in what you are trying to do having watched your video. I’m not being condescending when I say this but have you tried the obvious by force closing all apps and restarting your iPad? Great though iOS is sometimes a complete restart does the trick (I’m sure you knew that)

Also you’ve tried mp4 and mov videos - can you tell us what they were produced on, bitrate etc?

Edit: I’ve just seen your edit :) can you tell us more?

(Thanks for your help trying to sort out the problem)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:43 pm 

here is the new video (only 2min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAAsYY1TgFY

Post subject: Re: some wierd bug
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:02 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Ok, I see what you mean

The video will have been re-encoded when it goes to youtube (not that that makes it right) so can you tell us more about the original footage? Frame rate, resolution, bitrate - this will help to isolate/find the problem