Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 6:55 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.3 is now available on the App Store. This feature release includes integration with Gnarbox, and numerous improvements to the library and import and export providers

LumaFX 2.5 is now available on the App Store. This adds new ways to import media, and fixes the issue with importing LUTs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:56 am 

So I have been using luma fusion on my iPad successfully for about two/three weeks and yesterday I finished a YouTube video and as normal, I saved it to my photos. I do this so I can have a saved copy that I can download to my lap top and then to my external hard drive. And also because it’s about 100 times faster to upload a video to YouTube from the photos app than direct from Luma fusion - why does it take so long?
So everything was normal but then when I played the video back, there was about 30 seconds where the sound had disappeared & throughout the video there were certain bits where the sound was very slightly out of sync with the video but then it got back in sync and then went out of sync again.
I deleted the video and tried saving it again and it did the same thing. I previously had this problem with iMovie - after successfully using it for months. That’s why I switched to luma fusion. Does this happen when you have too many projects within the app? Do I need to delete old stuff? Can it be fixed or so I need to change software again? If I delete the app & re download the app will all the projects still be there?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello alifeinhighdef

There are some known issues to do with sync that we are working getting fixed.
However, the best thing to do in the meantime is to archive your project, then restore the project, then export your video from the restored project.

Here is an easy way to do this archiving to and restoring from the Notes app on your device.

You will need enough space on your iPad or iPhone to do this.

In LumaFusion, open your project.

1) Tap on the share button above the preview and then tap on Archive
2) Choose the destination Other App / Airdrop
3) Choose either Full or Trimmed media. Trimmed media will copy only the portion of the clip you have used in the timeline plus 1 second on either side. Full Media will copy the entire source clip used in the timeline.
4) On the Destinations panel choose the Notes app.
5) On the Notes panel, make sure it is set to New Note, then tap Save

The archiving process can take some time, the larger the estimated size, the longer it will take so be patient.

Once it has completed, you can restore the project from the Notes app

Open the Notes app.
Tap on your project archive
Tap on the share button
Choose LumaFusion as the destination (it will say copy to LumaFusion)

This will open LumaFusion in the newly restored project.
The media that belongs to this project will be found in the Imported Library in a folder with the same name as the project.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

Attachments:
01 Tap Share Button - Tap archive.PNG
01 Tap Share Button - Tap archive.PNG [ 1.46 MiB | Viewed 132 times ]
02 Tap on Destination - Other App Airdrop.PNG
02 Tap on Destination - Other App Airdrop.PNG [ 1.26 MiB | Viewed 132 times ]
03 Full or trimmed - tap export button.PNG
03 Full or trimmed - tap export button.PNG [ 1.33 MiB | Viewed 132 times ]
04 Destinations panel - tap Notes app.PNG
04 Destinations panel - tap Notes app.PNG [ 797.8 KiB | Viewed 132 times ]