Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:14 pm 

Now that you’ve added LUT support (thank you), any chance on added scopes for color grading?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:55 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Now that you’ve added LUT support (thank you), any chance on added scopes for color grading?
Plus one on this request.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

.... if only I knew what they were

Do I need them?

Do I want them?

Would I have a use for them?

.... I've only just learnt what a LUT is :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello knobbydave

Yes, you might like to use them, but you don't have to use them. Think of them as the video version of audio meters. They help you to know what is going on with more precision than just your eyes.

I don't know when we will have them but hopefully soon. They are on our 'to-do' list.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:44 pm 
Novice
Novice

I just want to add a little on this. Basically a video editor can get away with murder on a tablet or computer screen. It can be brighter or lighter than legal values and still look pretty good.

Projectors and televisions are nowhere near as forgiving. I am currently editing a piece that will be shown to a small group on a projector on Tuesday and I’m using my laptop editor instead of Luma Fusion and my iPad largely because of this issue.

It’s good to hear scopes are on your to do list. If I had my way though, you’d nudge them up to the top of your list. I really do want to move over to iPad editing exclusively and this is one big reason I just can’t quite do it yet.