I sometimes have to do that... And here's the way I do it.
1. I create "groups" of movies that have the same tint. The white balance will depend on the light, the depth, and the angle of the movie
2. For each group, I correct one test film :
- I choose a default color correction that seems nice and then I change it to make it perfect
- I may save it as a preset, it depends... The ggod point is that the preset may be useful for further videos, in monthes or years !
3. I copy the settings of the corrected video
4. For each clip of the group, I paste the settings
5. I may do more corrections, but it's rare...
The next step is to buy filters for your gopro.
Have fun and make bubbles !