Luma Touch Support Forums

Luma Touch (luma-touch.com) provides support and a great community for Luma Touch apps. Email info@luma-touch.com to get the registration code (or find it in the app store description).
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:54 am

All times are UTC-07:00

LumaFusion 1.3.6 is now available on the App Store. This update improves editing performance and fixes a few issues.
LumaFX and LumaClip 2.3.1 are now available on the App Store. This fixes export problem for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:16 pm 

Everything was rendered and reviewed within the project... video, photos, music, sound effects lined up, and played perfectly. Exported to youtube and camera roll directly from the app. The videos that show in youtube and camera roll are equally brutal, with the following flaws:
-The first time there is speech in the video (less than a minute in), it is clear that the audio is a solid half a second or more ahead of the video.
-Immediately thereafter, some short sound effects that I included are lagging behind the audio they are supposed to accompany.
-Immediately after that, a video clip set at 275% speed seems to play at that speed but the audio (NOT detached) plays at seemingly normal (100%) speed. This obviously skews the sound lining up with the video drastically for the duration of the movie, making it pretty difficult to diagnose exactly what's missing or off of where it should be.

I got the Pinnacle Pro app because I use iMovie quite a bit and was looking for something similar that may give me more options to edit. Some of the online reviews led me to believe that this was an amazing app, and I started thinking that I had actually found a better alternative as I was spending hours experimenting with the features and building the movie, only to get a nonsensical mishmash upon exporting my masterpiece. Did I neglect to do something easy/stupid, or did I just waste waste $13 for a useless app that just made a solid 8 hours of my time using it to learn and build my movie irrevocably obsolete? Help.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi MeBig,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. It certainly isn't normal behavior for the app and I can imagine it would be frustrating.

While we no longer are the official support for this app (as it has reverted back to Corel) we are happy to make an exception to get you back on track.

First let's try a couple things, and if that doesn't work we will have you upload the project to our Box account so we can analyze it and hopefully find the problem, fix it and send the project back to you (we will give you a log-on so you can just upload straight from the app to our account)

1. First, make sure both your iOS operating system and Pinnacle Studio are up-to-date.
2. Restart your devices AVFoundation by shutting down all the apps int the background (double tap on the round hardware button and swipe up on every app) and then power down completely (hold the power button and swipe to shutdown) and back up.

If your project still does not export properly, just come back here and let me know or email us at info@luma-touch.com and I will give you instructions and a log-on for the upload.

All the best!
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:27 pm 

Quote:
Hi MeBig,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. It certainly isn't normal behavior for the app and I can imagine it would be frustrating.

While we no longer are the official support for this app (as it has reverted back to Corel) we are happy to make an exception to get you back on track.

First let's try a couple things, and if that doesn't work we will have you upload the project to our Box account so we can analyze it and hopefully find the problem, fix it and send the project back to you (we will give you a log-on so you can just upload straight from the app to our account)

1. First, make sure both your iOS operating system and Pinnacle Studio are up-to-date.
2. Restart your devices AVFoundation by shutting down all the apps int the background (double tap on the round hardware button and swipe up on every app) and then power down completely (hold the power button and swipe to shutdown) and back up.

If your project still does not export properly, just come back here and let me know or email us at info@luma-touch.com and I will give you instructions and a log-on for the upload.

All the best!
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Teri, I got your email first so I responded there. Couple things...
1) Sorry for misspelling your name the first time around
2) Try your best not to judge my deplorable friends and I if you do end up reviewing the video i sent to figure this issue out. It likely won't work anyway, but try. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I promise not to judge :-) Now I'm curious though!

Anyway I am looking at now - just downloading the project to my phone. I will get back to you as soon as I have some results.