• HDR Support with 10-bit processing and export. Create projects for HLG, PQ P3, and Rec-709 10-bit color spaces. Use compatible HDR media from a wide range of cameras, drones, and the new iPhone 12 Pros.
(Requires iOS 14 and iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X or later, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (7th generation) or later, 10.5-inch iPad Pro or later)
• Export H265 with Transparency. Export complex animations that you can easily overlay in new projects.
(Requires iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X or later, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (7th generation) or later, 10.5-inch iPad Pro or later)
• New Chroma Keyer with automatic key color detection. mask display, and advanced Erosion Distance and Spill Suppression controls.
• New Luma Keyer with Luma Range, Rolloff, Erosion Distance and Edge Blur Radius controls.
• Automatic project settings. Frame aspect, frame rate, and colorspace are now set automatically when the first clip is added to the timeline (this feature can be turned off in Preferences).
• New menu button (...) in the library makes it easier than ever to rename and add notes to clips, and to manage cached media so you can better prepare for offline editing sessions and manage space used by LumaFusion.
• Color selection uses the new system color picker in iOS 14.
• Support for limited Photos access in iOS 14. Additional media can be selected from the menu button in the library (for the best experience we recommend allowing LumaFusion full access to Photos media).
• Crop edge softness has been improved and the crop can now be inverted to achieve new effects.
• The FCPXML export feature now provides a no-media export option which exports just the .fcxpml file when you want to re-link all media in FCPX.
• Some larger project archives would not restore properly.
• Improved stability and performance.
.. Good things come to those who wait