|Luma Touch Support Forums
|LumaFusion 1.6 is now available on the App Store
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||tmorgan [ Wed May 09, 2018 4:14 pm ]|
|Post subject:||LumaFusion 1.6 is now available on the App Store|
LumaFusion 1.6 has great new features and improvements, and sets the stage for even more features coming soon.
• GNARBOX Integration! If you're a GNARBOX owner, you'll be able to browse, preview, and trim media from your GNARBOX within the LumaFusion library. Then when you add clips to the timeline, just the portion needed for editing in the timeline is downloaded from the GNARBOX to LumaFusion. You'll be able to continue editing while the media is downloading. Look for the GNARBOX 1.8.0 release in the App Store that enables this integration with LumaFusion. For a great overview of this integration see https://9to5mac.com/2018/05/09/lumafusi ... kup-video/
• New iCloud Photo Library media handling. Media from iCloud Photo Library that isn't on your device can be added to the timeline immediately, and will be downloaded while you continue to work.
• Library clips and source viewer now have a used-sections indicator showing what portions of the media are already used in the current project.
• View link on export. For many export destinations, you can now tap View to open a web page to your rendered movie, making it easy to quickly share with others (note that in some cases the video may not be immediately ready for viewing).
• All import and export providers have been re-written and have many internal improvements.
• Added pull-to-refresh in library in cases where LumaFusion doesn't show changes automatically.
• Easier to rotate objects in the clip editor, and numeric values for rotate, move and scale are shown during gestures.
• Added keyboard commands for the 'Add Clip' options in the timeline
• Better progress display on most uploads and downloads
• iTunes library only shows clips that can be used by LumaFusion (downloaded and unprotected)
• Voiceover clips default to 'Master' ducking setting
• Added loop play support to source viewer
• A number of issues with importing/exporting large files on some providers
• Unable to login to Dropbox due to recent changes in Dropbox authentication
• LUTs weren't copied with Color settings in attributes clipboard
• Cropping was not being saved in motion presets in all cases
• Keyboard shortcut 'C' would not select clips if one already selected at playhead
• Empty project wouldn't change preview aspect ratio immediately
• Improved stability
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC-07:00|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited