LumaFusion 1.5.1 is now available in the App Store. As always, this is a free update to existing LumaFusion owners.
Please help us out by rating and reviewing LumaFusion in the App Store.
• Fixed incorrect app name localization
• Cropping. Fully keyframable cropping in the Frame & Fit editor is perfect for split screen and other amazing effects.
• Chroma Keying. Presets for green screen, blue screen and luma key, as well as controls for custom keying.
• Network Drive (SMB) Support. Import and export directly from Network Drives (SMB) including Western Digital Wireless Pro drives
• SanDisk iXpand Flash Support. Import and export directly from SanDisk iXpand flash drives
• Support for media files with multiple video and audio tracks. Video track can be selected in Frame & Fit, Audio track can be selected in audio tool. If you detach audio for a clip with multiple tracks, the 'alternate' track will automatically be selected. Great for use with iOS 11 screen recordings that have both internal audio and microphone recording.
• Automatic project backups. Automatic backups when leaving the app or opening the project manager. Restore a backup using the Files app by selecting it from the LumaFusion Project-Backups folder. Control the number of backups per maintained per project in Settings.
• Drag-and-drop support. All supported file types (media, fonts, styles, LUTs, etc) can be dragged-and-dropped into LumaFusion
• Import and export from iTunes File Share
• 2:3 aspect ratio added
• Export to 'Rendered Movies' folder in the LumaFusion library, making it easier than ever to do multi-pass workflows
• Blend slider added to LUT and other effects
• Added rotation control to control list in Frame & Fit. Rotation control is easier to use (just drag left and right)
• Changed timeline logic to always ripple the main track when inserting transitions, making it easier for most users (you can change this in Settings)
• Continue browsing the library while the project manager is open
• Improved breadcrumb control makes it easer to browse in library and when importing
• Export remembers the last folder selected for each destination
• Folder selection on export is more consistent, and you can create folders for most destinations
• Fixes for audio pops on export and issues during playback
• Fixes for blank preview
• Archives now properly store images and custom fonts from titles
• Added button to save image layer to user image presets
• Layer names are properly updated in controls as they are changed
• Numerous additional fixes to user interface and functionality (see the complete list on our forums)
Chris P. Demiris