|Luma Touch Support Forums
|LumaFusion 1.3.3 is now available in the App Store
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||cdemiris99 [ Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:01 am ]|
|Post subject:||LumaFusion 1.3.3 is now available in the App Store|
LumaFusion version 1.3.3 is now available in the App Store. This release adds keyboard commands and fixes a number of issues.
Please help us out by updating your rating or review in the App Store. Thanks!
* NEW LF-126: Keyboard Shortcuts!
- Virtually all of the same keyboard shortcuts as iMovie, and many additional ones
- When viewing keyboard commands (by pressing and holding Command on the keyboard on iPads), remember that there are two pages of commands (you need to swipe left to see all of them)
- JKL and IO for trimming media from the album, including 2X playback and reverse rates
- The Select Clip command (C) will cycle through all clips at the current time on each of the tracks
- We’ll add more keyboard commands in upcoming releases, especially in the Clip Editor (LumaFX)
* Added LF-1157: 48fps frame rate
* Added LF-1162: 4:5 portrait aspect ratio
* Fixed LF-1168: iTunes File Sharing import is not working
* Fixed LF-1167: Clips change duration incorrectly when frame rate is changed.
* Fixed LF-1160: Crash when reversing certain video clips (and audio clips)
* Fixed LF-1152: In Portrait, after deleting project, album appears and project manager shrinks
* Fixed LF-974: Wipes have fade at end of wipe
* Fixed LF-1171: Some overlapping buttons in LumaFX UI on iPhone SE
* Fixed LF-1172: Keyframes could be shifted when using Trimmed Media option for export
* Fixed an issue with importing projects using Open-In (would fail to do anything)
* When using speeds over 200%, Maintain Audio Pitch is turned off at export for now to avoid hangs.
* Fixed LF-1167: Another case of incorrect frame shift when changing frame rate
* Fixed LF-306: Some photos might render at wrong orientation (show correctly in preview)
* Fixes issue with Dropbox files not showing up right away on import due to media info processing problem at Dropbox
* Improved project archive size estimation
* Fixed an issue with image resolution when exporting
* Fixed issues with 10.5” iPad layout
* Fixed a number of crashes
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC-07:00|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited