The 2.2 update is available
The main update is for FCPX export (which is a 1 time subscription)
Here's the release notes:
• FCPXML Export. Export your LumaFusion projects to Final Cut Pro X for continued editing on the desktop. We’ve created exciting workflows that make it easy to transfer XML and relink original media to save time and storage. FCPXML Export is available as a one-time in-app purchase in LumaFusion. To find out more about what features are supported, please check out FAQs and tutorials at: https://luma-touch.com/fcpxml
• Add/Edit Sources and Destinations. Easily organize library and import sources, and export destinations, including separate organization for each export type. Simply tap on the Add/Edit Sources or Add/Edit Destinations buttons in the source and destination selectors in LumaFusion. GNARBOX and WD Wireless users will need to re-add those library sources after updating to version 2.2
• Incredible new tutorial videos featuring PhotoJoseph help you get the most out of LumaFusion. The reference guide and tutorial videos are nicely synced up, so you can find the information you need, when and where you need it. View the new tutorials at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-tutorials
• New Storyblocks Collections let you find interesting curated content quickly (LumaFusion includes a selection of free content from Storyblocks; access to the full library requires and in-app subscription).
• Added support for the new SanDisk iXpand Drive Go
• Google Drive support has been greatly improved, including full support for project archive and restore
• Improved keyboard shortcuts
• Double-tap to reset now works on the levels control
• Many additional user interface improvements
• Fixed dozens of issues that improve stability, usability and performance.
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support