Unanswered topics | Active topics
For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support
LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah
LumaFusion 1.6.4 has just been released to the App Store and is available as a free update to existing LumaFusion users. Please help us out by updating your ratings/reviews of the app for the current version. Thanks for your continued support.
• LumaFusion now uses the current (edited) version of a photo or video from the Photos app whenever possible. The only times it uses the original are for images with transparency and slo-mo video clips.
• Improved scrolling performance in Library
• Added global setting to reverse swipe directions for single frame forward/backward
• Blank/hung preview that required app restart to clear
• Audio sync issue during playback when not playing from start of timeline
• Audio sync issue on export when using speed-adjusted clips in some cases
• Some photos were appearing with the wrong orientation when exported
• Dropbox authentication could get stuck with a repeating error 400
• Signing out of network drive would not force a login on next try
• A number of additional small UI fixes
• Improved stability
Complete list of changes in 1.6.4:
* A major fix for audio sync has been found with help from Apple.
* Fix for resolution and creation date not appearing in Info display
* Fix for hung/black preview that requires app restart!
* Improved LF-2361: Added a Global Setting to let users reverse the frame forward/backward swipes
* Fixed LF-2363: Timeline continues to play when user selects clips in library
* Fixed LF-2362: Sometimes quickly double/triple tapping on clips could cause a blank preview in the clip editor, and would then cause timeline to only be able to scrub/play within the last selected clip's time range.
* Fixed LF-2360: When a transition is trimmed, the A and B clips waveforms shift incorrectly during the trim.
* Reverted a change that removed a blank clip from the end of the timeline when exporting, since this could cause unintended deletion of other attached clips.
* Fixed LF-1969: Sometimes trimmed Gnarbox clips would download without audio.
* Fixed LF-1745: Using a blank clip as the B clip of a transition would cause a cut to blank instead of a transition.
* Fix for audio sync issue on export that can occur when using clips with speed changes
* Fixed LF-2344: Import button is enabled on Import popover even when nothing is selected (also, import popover now tracks last location browsed rather than last location imported from).
* Fixed LF-2348: Loop play problem in clip editor with some clips
* Fixed LF-2349: Crash #1825, possible crash when dragging clip
* Fix for issue with Dropbox authentication
* Fixed LF-2325: FiLMiC Pro slo-mo clips have wrong duration, and source viewer isn't allowing trimming of all frames.
* Fixed LF-2337: Disabled items in import weren't showing as disabled.
* Fix to clear 'last location' when error occurs on import, so we don't keep trying to use the same location.
* Fixed LF-2327: Some photos appearing with wrong orientation
* Fixed LF-2328: In Import, scrolling past an item, then scrolling back and selecting it could cause a reload of the source list and lose selections
* Fixed LF-2336: iXpand drive doesn't show up in import list in some situations
* Fixed LF-2285: Information on clips in preview from GNARBOX are inconsistent from info shown in Library.
* Fixed Crash #1841: Crash when working with photos/images in the timeline
* Fixed Library scrolling performance
* Fixed LF-2285: Information on clips in preview from GNARBOX shown inconsistently
* Fixed LF-2297: Downloading multiple clips from GNARBOX/Photos causes progress to stutter
* Fixed LF-2322: LumaFusion now correctly uses edited images and videos from Photos, with the following exceptions. Photos with transparency use the original image (otherwise transparency will not work), and videos with high frame-rate (slo-mo videos) use the original otherwise you'll get the pre-keyframed speed effect from Photos.
* Fixed LF-2323: Signing out for SMB was not forcing new login if guest login available.
Chris P. Demiris
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
||You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum