Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:47 am

All times are UTC-07:00

LumaFusion 1.3.6 is now available on the App Store. This update improves editing performance and fixes a few issues.
LumaFX and LumaClip 2.3.1 are now available on the App Store. This fixes export problem for iOS 9 users

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:38 am 

I have 2 problems. How do you remove a video clip you have imported? And . . . .how do you add more than moe clip? I went to add another film clip and it overwrote the first one I added. Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:33 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Dave

Welcome to the Forum

At the moment, you 'remove' the clip by loading another one

The idea is that when you have modified a clip you save it

Although the app can obviously be used as stand alone, the aim is to eventually integrate it with Pinnacle Studio which may be able to apply the same effects to multiple clips

I've just exported two different clips to my camera roll and it has given them different file names

When I tried to export them to Box Cloud Storage it showed the name as LumaClip Clip.mp4 but Box gave me the option to rename it before I saved it
Attachment:
File comment: Pic1
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 19.31.45.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 19.31.45.png [ 73.28 KiB | Viewed 1272 times ]
Where are you exporting them to?

EDIT: I've just re-read your post and just making sure you know that it is a Clip editor not a Video Editor (apologies if you know that).

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]