Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:28 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:47 pm 

If I move the movie forward or reverse with the scrubbing wheel after tapping Frame and Fit, I lose the ability to zoom and rotate. I have to close the app in the background and reopen it get it to work again. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is that a bug? I can reproduce this in Luma Clip as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:47 pm 
Adept
Adept

I have the same issue.
First, I did not even see the Rotate option so I reinstalled Luma Clip.
2) I am able to rotate the first clip and save said clip. But when I go back to edit the original clip to create a 2nd clip from the original the app does not show the rotate option. I also have to close the app and restart the app to get the rotate function to work again.

John Gerard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:14 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Peter and Johnmg,

I'm trying to reproduce this, but I haven't been able to so far. I suspect my clip, or the way I'm trying it is somehow different.

Maybe you could tell me if any of these steps are different:

1. Load clip (I'm using one shot with the iPad)
2. Open Frame and Fit
3. Scrub with the jog wheel (Rotate wheel and resize working fine for me here)
4. Export clip
5. Scrub with the jog wheel (Rotate still working fine)
6. Import the same clip again and try all the steps.

Let me know where I'm going wrong so we can get this fixed.

Thanks for reporting it!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:33 pm 

Terri,
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm using it on an iPhone 6S Plus. I just tried it again, using your steps, and it does seem to work several times if I export after each move. Eventually though, after 5 or 6 times, the zoom and rotate controls go away. It's easier/quicker to reproduce by not exporting between moves. In my case, I'll need to scrub through the video several times, zooming and rotating etc... before finding a composition that I want to export. I lose the controls early on in the process.

Thanks for looking at this.

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for the added description Peter.

I am still going to reproduce this, but the good news is that Chris (our lead developer) says there have been some fixes for this problem in our upcoming release so this will be much less likely. We are starting the beta test of LumaFX today so we hope to have it out within a few weeks or up to a month.

If you want to join the beta test, please let me know and we'll get you set up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:07 pm 

Terri, I'd love to help with beta testing. Intentionally or not, if there's a way to break something, I'll find it.

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great! You will get a mail from me shortly that describes the new versions. Just click the button to agree, and we'll get you all set up. We're just putting together the team now.